Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Kanye & Rick Ross "Holla At" DJ Khaled In 2 New Videos

After the success of "Holla At Me," DJ Khaled is readying to release two new videos featuring Rick Ross, Trick Daddy, Pitbull, Kanye West and John Legend.
The two videos mark Listenn's second and third singles. Trick, Pitbull and Ross rep Miami in the "Born and Raised" video. The clip is slated to premiere on Yahoo! On Monday (August 7). Meanwhile, "Grammy Family" has Khaled joining forces with Kanye, Consequence and John Legend. The video will premiere August 8th on MT2's Makes The Video.
"My 'Born and Raised' video is so big, it's a movie. It reps every ghetto. It reps me and the people. You going to love it," Khaled told us exclusively. "My Kanye video is huge -- Kanye, John Legend, Common and Consequence. I'm so blessed that Kanye took time to rep me. It's a big look for me and it's a fly video."
DJ Khaled's Listenn is in stores now.