Friday, January 19, 2007

Prodigy Links With The Alchemist For Koch Debut, Preps "H.N.I.C. 2"

Prodigy, one half of Queensbridge, NY duo Mobb Deep, is currently gearing for rthe release of his sophomore solo album Return Of The Mac.
Set for release via Koch Records this spring, the
album will be produced entirely by The Alchemist. Return Of The Mac will then be followed by the release of the highly anticipated sequel to H.N.I.C. in late 2007.
"Alchemist and I put Return Of The Mac together to get people ready for H.N.I.C.2," Prodigy explained via a statement. "I'm 'bout to turn it up hot with H.N.I.C.2."
"I decided to ride with Koch Records cause I got a lot of shit to do and say, and I know Koch won't hold me back or censor my shit," he continued. "The entire company will push the CDs to the maximum because they truly love and respect my
music. We're all very excited about the whole thing."
A
video for Return Of The Mac's official single, "Stuck On You," will be shot soon.
Two underground videos for the singles "Mac 10 Handles" and "New York Shit," which will be on Return of The Mac, can currently be viewed at Prodigy's MySpace page.
Return Of The Mac hits shelves on March 27 while a release date for H.N.I.C.2 has yet to be determined.