Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can I See Some I-Dee?

The Miami DJ scene is far from weak. For years it’s been the go-to U.S. destination for party rocking and excess, thus producing some of the nation’s finest and most talented turntablists. With his recent signing to the Miami based Premiere Artist Group, it’s time to add another to the mix. Say hello to I-Dee.Fresh off victories at both Scribble Jam and the Gong Battle DJ World Championship, I-Dee has elevated himself to international acclaim and the kid ain’t even old enough to drink legally. He has been spotlighted in The Washington Post, Teen Vogue Magazine, Remix Magazine, and Scratch Magazine. Danish brand Ortofon recently featured I-Dee in their Summer/Fall DJ News magazine, calling him “one of the most dominating young turntablists the US has ever produced.”Following up on his popular self-titled mix tape, I-Dee has announced that he will be releasing his highly anticipated new album on February 5, 2007, and will be embarking on a world tour in support of the album in early 2007. Check for kid.