Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Paul Wall Grinds, Atmosphere Does MTV

Paul Wall frequently talks about paper chasin' and stayin' on the grind. Now, the rapper/famous grill maker may even be working harder. Why? "Now that I got a son, it encourages me to work even harder. I'm motivated to be more successful, and so we're mashin' the gas and not slowin' down one bit," he said of his future plans. During the interview with MTV, Wall also spoke about his work ethic before the child's birth. "I've been working the whole time [my wife] Crystal was pregnant. I was on the road and in the studio. And she was with me. We didn't go to Lamaze classes or nothing like that. We worked in the studio together," he added. The Southern star has reportedly been in the studio with artists like Travis Barker working on his next album Get Money, Stay True as well as other upcoming projects. In Rhymesayer news, Atmosphere has recently released their latest video for Say Hey There. The track comes from Atmos' latest album, You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having. On May 11, Atmosphere will be featured on an episode of MTV's Backstage Pass.