Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Milian 'Wilds Out" on Nick Cannon

Wilin' Out host Nick Cannon usually has to fend off contestants who want to battle for Christina Milian's affection. He's had to hear it from co-stars and even Kanye West. Now, even his old girl is getting in on the disses. According to MTV, Christina Milian is readying a new album and it comes eqauipped with some quips for her ex, Nick. "Isn't that crazy?" he joked about the record. "It's like, what is the world coming to? It's a sad day in hip-hop. Hey, I've got nothing but love for her. That's what sells. I think she should really dig deep and tell all the bad stuff I did. I actually like the record, it's on my ring tone."While he claims their relationship ended on a good note and that the two are actually friends, he admits that he did her wrong. We're still friends. I talked to her the other day. Sometimes you gotta get your aggression out some way. I lift weights, she makes dis records. I was the bad guy, so it was coming to me," he says. No word yet as to whether or not he plans on dropping an "Ether" but most likely he'll still get clowned on the show.