Thursday, February 23, 2006

COMMON SLAPS FIRE OUT OF HECKLNG SKINHEAD?

So, my man hit me up with a rumor he heard. Last week, Common was rocking at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I heard Com was rockin' it b-boy style all the way down to the breakdancing. Shout out to Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Ced Coast 97.3, who I heard were in the house. Anyway, Common was wearing a shirt that stated "I Love Black People," but there was a skinhead-looking fellow in the front row. I won't say he was definitely a skinhead, but what he did next is a good indication that he was! The dude continuously heckled Com during the show and capped it off with a middle finger to the Chi-Town rapper. He must have thought it was sweet with Com, but I heard Sense wasn't having it. I heard Com walked over to the skinhead and slapped the fire out of his racist face right in the middle of the damn show. The whole crowd went wild, I heard. Common reportedly said, "I don't know what you thought but I am from the South Side of Chicago!" Security removed the man and the crowd gave him a beer shower on the way out. Eventually, the crowd calmed down and Common ushered peace back into the Houseā€¦but, the skinhead left with the Blues!