Monday, December 18, 2006

Hoopz Fires Venom at Wendy Williams, Denies T.I. Threesome

In honor of 2006, remembers our best exclusives. For the next two weeks we will be recalling our finest moments. In the immortal words of Rick James, "It's a celebration!"
Since winning VH1's "Flavor of
Love," Hoopz has become a regular topic in the rumor circuit. In this exclusive, Hoopz goes off on gossip queen Wendy Williams, denies rumors of a threesome with T.I. and dismisses "Flavor of Love" as "fake."
Forget New York.
The harsh words Hoopz had for the "Flavor of Love" runner-up were tame in comparison to the shots she fired at New York gossip queen and radio jock, Wendy Williams.
"Fuck that bitch!" Hoopz said by
phone. "Who the fuck is she? A fat ass bitch with a mouth. That's it." [Listen/download: Exclusive Hoopz audio]
An irate Hoopz fumed as she targeted Williams as the source of the rumors being spread about her alleged love affairs and sexcapades. We contacted Williams who could not be reached for comment.
"I'm in her mouth 23/7," Hoopz said. "[There are] two hours out of the whole damn week [when] she's not talking about me all together. Now her new thing is I'm fucking everybody in the industry. I'm supposed to be married in three different sides of the world. I'mma get back with her though."
The latest rumor has Hoopz engaging in a threesome with ATL rapper T.I. and an anonymous video vixen. While the Detroit model denied the ménage a trios, she admitted to "hanging out" with T.I. and revealed there is tension between her and Tip's boo, Tiny, formerly of R&B quartet Xscape.
"I'm in her mouth 23/7...[There are] two hours out of the whole damn week [when] she's not talking about me all together. Now her new thing is I'm fucking everybody in the industry...Fuck that bitch!"
"Absolutely not! It's so not true," Hoopz told us of the threesome rumors. "Whenever they see me with somebody I'mma probably end up sleeping with him or whatever, people gon say. Come on, come up with something new. Actually, the altercation between me, him and Tiny is true. Actually she never said anything directly to me. Tiny got on the radio talking shit. Me and T.I. were at a
club in Atlanta -- Fox Sports Club. It was Nelly's party, I believe. Anyway, so we're in the back or whatever, everybody was just kicking it and Tiny grabbed him off me like, 'Who the fuck is this?' That's the extent I know cause I turned around 'cause that shit was so bad. I wasn't even trying to hear nothing. I moved away. I kept having fun." [Listen/download: Exclusive Hoopz audio]
"[Then] Tiny gets on the radio like...'If I would have known her. If she would have known me, I would have whooped her ass.' Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, talking this mad shit," she added. "Of course she didn't say nothing to me personally. She got on the radio talking shit. I guess she felt protected more like that. Me and her never exchanged words in person and that's all it was with that."
For the record, Hoopz says she isn't married or dating anybody in the industry and is definitely not having ménages. She makes it clear that the Myspace pages out there for her are fakes. And as for the reggaeton video that recently surfaced on the internet showing her writhing and grinding in the background, she says it's "old footage."
There's one more thing she considers fake... "Flavor of Love." In fact, she's growing annoyed by people, including Tony Yayo, who think she somehow wronged Flav. The G-Unit soldier recently shouted her out at
Lloyd Banks' recent birthday bash, only to say, "I don't like how you did my man Flav" seconds later.
"What are you talking about?" Hoopz said in regards to Yayo calling her out. "Yayo came up there [and] was like, 'You know I'm just messing with you. I'm trying to hype the crowd up.' That's what they do, knowing we just got done talking about how fake it was. They casted for the second show during the first show, come on. How true is it?"